Pages

Thursday 28 November 2019

WWE

One stinky day, I went for a walk down Pt England School.  When I went past this enormous tree it was full of wasps so I got under it and  dashed to the toilet then I heard them come in because all of the wasp was chasing me all the way to the toilets.

When I got  there I locked the door and stand  up on the toilet seat but when they came in I jumped  toilet to toilet.When I got near the window I jumped out and Sprint to the gate and ran out to a tree and heard at the back of me half of the wasps but when I look back I saw the other half .

When they got nearby I gave them a Whack with a Stick and chuck it behind me and sprint up to a long thick tree and I saw some more so I jump down and I hurt my leg and I hopped to Pt England students and told them what happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.