Pages

Thursday 11 March 2021

How to be a good son/daughter

 How to be a good son/daughter

T

Title - What you will be explaining

I

Introduction - Tell your audience what the topic is about and what is to be explained.

I

Information - Explain the elements or steps in a logical sequence

C

Conclusion - Final summarising statement, an evaluation or comment about what you have explained.


  • Clean the house

  • Wash the dishes

  • Make breakfast for mothers/fathers day

  • Do things before your family tells you to do it - initiative

  • Look after your younger siblings

  • Using your manners

  • Respectful to everyone

  • Obey - listening to instructions and do it

Title

How to be a good son/daughter 

Introduction


I love to help around the house by doing things like this 

1.doing dishes 

2.doing the Vacuum

3. Doing the Lawn mower 


Information

1st Reason

S

E

E


I would try doing my cleaning before my mum and dad come back from work.





Information

2nd Reason

S

E

E



I would take the rubbish out and do the dishes. I would vacuum and do the lawn mower.





Information

3rd Reason

S

E

E



Make breakfast for them not just mother day and father day.try make them breakfast everyday 



Conclusion


So here are some thoughts on being a very good and lovely child . Make sure you are a good boy and a good girl. Make sure you do it or else you get a hiding.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.