Pages

Monday 24 February 2020

If i had a million Dollars at the mall



If I had a million Dollars at the Mall

Intro
If I had a million dollars at the mall it would be fun because I get to throw stuff into my trolley. Like shoes and toys and food to shove it into my mouth and eat it all.



Toyworld
If I had a million dollars I would go to the toy world and get two trolley and ride it like a roller skating.And i would put my hand out and Drag them across the toys and the toy would come in to the trolley .Then i went to the nerf Aisle and got a fornite gun and it had lots of bullets and they were the Hardest bullets in the world.I got them so i can shout it at my two sister.


JB Hifi If I had a million dollars I would go and buy two ps4 so when i have a sleepover i can play with my friend.And 5 iPhone 11 and so if i Break one i can use Another one. And i would get 3 tv and it would be the biggest ones in there.And would get two Nintendo switches for me and me.

Footlocker 
If I had a million dollars I would get Kobe shoes because he is my super Hero and Nike shoes like the cool one.And some cool Adidas

Conclusion 
If i had a million dollars i wood go to the food court and get McDonald's and put it into my mouth.Then I would go to Sushi and get Salmon and eat 5 by 5. Then I got a big Drink of Frozen and Drake Too Much then I got a Brain freeze.So then i went to the toilet and spool up shop.


Then I went out more and looked cool and the day Spin well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.