Pages

Wednesday 12 February 2020

Write like Paul Jennings


One day I went to school and had a trip to the forest. So me and my friend went to sit together and had a little fight to sit by the window. Then, me and him got separated by Mrs Dougie, and I got to sit near the window. I saw these big mountains then the whole class said wow then everybody looked at the teacher and screamed.

Then it was time to get out of the bus and then we walked into the forest and it made a spooking noise. Everybody ran to Mrs Dougie but i was the only one that ran away. The teacher said stop look and Listen, she said we are all waking back to the bus.Then they all walked back and i stopped because i saw a tree moving and it was the only one that was moving  then i walked to it and it was a pet dragon.When it ate he got bigger and bigger than the trees so the tree started to fall on us but then i hopped onto his back and we flew away from the forest.

When i looked down i saw Lots of things when i saw my school i said drop me off to the grass.Then i hoped off and went home then my mum said how was your day.Then i said it was good.a

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.