Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

Matheson Bay Snorkelling


last week the year 7s went on a cool trip to Matheson bay.  I learned lots of things from them and when we went into the sea it looked so amazing I saw kinas and triple fins. I felt so happy because that was my first time going snorkeling.

When we were heading back to school it took so long because the bus stopped about five times.When we arrived at pt England school i looked at the time and it was 4:40 so i had to walk all the way to my Nanas house.

On Friday the whole team 7s were doing lots of fun stuff.Like cooking drawing and teamwork.After lunch time the whole team 7s bring out there food.And started to watch coco i didn't watch much because i was to busy eating.

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome Bronson! Im glad you had a great time

    Ms Smith

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.